We,Cloudstay understand that booking online involves significant trust on your part. We value your trust, and make it a high priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us. Please read this policy to learn about our privacy practices.
Who We are
In this privacy notice, references to “Cloudstay”, "we" or "us" or “our” are to Cloudstay, the LLP company(a company incorporated under the laws of India). The registered office of Cloudstay is at Dwarka-Nashik, Maharashtra(India) and corporate office at Navi Mumbai, Mah(India)
1.Which Personal data we collect
It is necessary to collect your some information to book the perfect Trip, so when you use our services there are certain pieces of information we ask for. This is basic info– your name, preferred contact details, the names of anybody travelling with you and your payment information. You may decide for yourself to submit special requests for your upcoming Trip (for example, certain preferences ). In addition to this, we also collect information from your computer, phone, tablet or other device you are using to access our services. This includes the IP address, the browser you use, and your language settings, location information, Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language. For mobile application users, the online or offline status of your application.
2. Use of data
We may use this information to:
- provide any service offered by us which you choose to use;
- Provide you with customer support.
- Provide you with policies about your account
- Notify you about changes to our Services
- pre-complete forms and other details on our Website to make your next visit to our Website easier (eg when amending or cancelling a booking);
- personalise the content and advertising you will see on our website based on your personal characteristics or preferences;
- notify you of our promotions, relevant new products and services;
- send you newsletters informing you about our offers on independent hotels (if you have registered to receive a newsletter);
- personalise your access to our Website (where you have registered on our Website);
- ensure, as far as is practical, that our Website is compatible with the browsers and operating systems used by most of our visitors;
- contact you from time to time to ask for your opinion and suggestions on the services we are offering.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on the user’s hard drive during a visit. This file allows the user to move quickly and easily around our website. It is used to identify returning users and to identify subscribers and registrants (a registrant – and subscriber – will have the cookie linked to their e-mail address as a way of identifying them). This means that if you are a registrant or subscriber, you will not have to login each time you visit.
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time. Bear in mind, though, that if you delete these cookies, any settings such as your stored username and password will have to be reset when you log in again.
4.How Long We Retain Your Personal Information:
5. Disclosure of personal information
We will ensure that any disclosure is permitted by applicable data protection laws. We may employ the services of a third party to help us in certain areas such as the provision of a booking engine, website hosting, credit card processing and email delivery. In some cases the third parties may receive your information.
We will require all third parties to respect the security of your personal information and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third party service providers to use your personal information for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal information for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
6.WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT AND PERMISSION
You may withdraw your consent to submit any or all Personal Information or decline to provide any permissions on its Website as covered above at any time. In case, you choose to do so then your access to the Website may be limited, or we might not be able to provide the services to you. You may withdraw your consent by sending an email to Cloudstaybusiness@gmail.com